Brandon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brandon

Forum to discuss our friend, brandon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chuck Klosterman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin / Chad
Admin

Chuck Klosterman Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Klosterman   Chuck Klosterman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Thanks Rob, I am going to get his books. It will be nice reading books that Brandon enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
https://brandon.board-directory.net
davehueb2

Chuck Klosterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Klosterman   Chuck Klosterman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:58 pm

Hey Rob, Brandon turned me onto Chuck Klosterman a couple of years ago, I read his first 3 books and he became my favorite author, just because of his relatibilty, like you said, he seems like someone you would want to hang out with. We would have the same discussions about topics in the books ( the Tori Paradox from Saved by the Bell, etc.) . He had told me he had gotten his new book, but I wasn't sure if he had read it, I know it is his first fiction piece, so I was curious on how it read. Brandon was just so much fun to share things with, we had favorite shows, movies and bands (non-death metal bands) and we would always relive shit that we did or happened to us. I have never met you, but Brandon would always talk about you and of coarse Brett too, I have known Brett for a long time. I have read some of your stories you posted on the website and I feel the same way as you, I just miss him so much. May we find the humor in the fact two close friends of Brandon's, one from each of his bizarro worlds are having a discussion and I think we both know he would be completely awkward by all of this. I look forward to sharing more stories with you and take care of yourself.

Dave Huebschen
Back to top Go down

Chuck Klosterman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brandon :: Remembering Brandon :: All Things Brandon-
Jump to: